Best Premium TWS Earbuds Price in Nepal
The popularity of the TWS earbuds has sky-rocketed for few years. People are attracted to wireless earbuds and searching for the best Premium TWS Earbuds for them. Nepalese consumers now want to experience high sound and audio quality. With the declining popularity of wired earphones/headphones, the wireless industry is booming rapidly. There’s also a variety of wireless earphones available in Nepal, ranging from budget to flagship. So, here we have made a list of the best Premium TWS Earbuds price in Nepal.
Best Premium TWS Earbuds Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2
Samsung recently launched their brand-new Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 along with the Flip 3, Fold 3, and Watch 4 series in Nepal on 5th September 2021. It is available at RS. 17,999 in Nepal at the authorized stores and several retail stores.
The new earphones bring the Active Noise Cancellation as the Galaxy Buds Pro, but little smaller speaker sizes, so that’s why they are positioned as a successor of the Buds+ rather than of the Pro. The buds are lightest amongst the Samsung’s buds series and feel light in hand. The Buds 2 comes in a white squared case with the internals matching the color range of buds that include Olive, White, Lavender, and Graphite.
As the earbuds are mostly used for listening to music and gaming, the latency is twice as low as previous Buds+, while the sound is lovely in all three aspects – lows, mids, and highs. Samsung has also improved Ambient Sound – it has three levels, as usual, but now it comes with some AI that learns to adapt to the environment. It also gets Active Noise Cancellation and is believed to mute 98% of the surrounding world on paper and is good in practical conditions too. The buds have touch-sensitive tips that can be programmed to perform several through the App.
The battery capacity is solid – 472mAh in the case and 61mAh in each bud. The Galaxy Buds2 can easily hold 5 hours on a single charge with the ANC on, while without ANC, it can go for 8 full hours if volume levels are at 80-90%. The case of the Buds2 supports wireless charging, and in five minutes they can gain one full hour of endurance.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Specifications
- 17.0 x 20.9 x 21.1 mm [Earbud]
- 50.2 x 50.0 x 27.8 mm [Charging Case]
- 5.0 gm [Each earbud]
- 41.2 gm [Charging Case]
- Chipset: BES2500ZP
- OS: RTOS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, 10 meters range, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP,
- Playback Time:
- 5 hours [ANC on] [Earbud]
- 7.5 hours [ANC off] [Earbud]
- 20 hours [ANC on] [Charging Case]
- 29 hours [ANC off] [Charging Case]
- 3.5 hours [ANC on/off] [Earbud]
- Up to 13 hours [ANC on] [Charging Case]
- Up to 14 hours [ANC off] [Charging Case]
- Charging: Fast Wired Charging, Qi Wireless Charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Hall, Touch, VPU(Voice Pickup Unit)
- Companion app: Galaxy Wearable (Both Android & iOS)
- Colors: White, Olive, Graphite, and Lavender.
- Water Resistant: IPX4 [Earbuds only]
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Price In Nepal: Rs. 17,999
Huawei FreeBuds 3
Huawei’s FreeBuds 3 are said to be the world’s first truly wireless open-fit earbuds that come with active noise cancellation. The Huawei FreeBuds 3 are an open-fit earphone, which means they don’t have a silicone tip at the end that jams into your ear canal. This has both its pros and cons as they are more comfortable over longer periods of use, but they also don’t isolate the outside noise as well and their bass isn’t as focused. Their case is very light at a hair under 50grams and the earbuds are under 5 grams and the case has a good design to fit into your pockets.
The FreeBuds 3 work with every smartphone but are better suited for Android devices because of Huawei’s AI Life app and work best with Huawei smartphones running EMUI 10 as some features are EMUI specific. The Freebuds 3 stem is touch-sensitive as double-tap to the left stem enables or disables ANC while doing this on the right one plays or pauses playback.ANC on the FreeBuds 3 works hard to neutralize noise but does a not-so-good job. The biggest part of this is the open-fit design of the earbuds, which isn’t able to isolate outside noise.
The Freebuds show seamless connectivity as Huawei has integrated its Kirin A1 chip which can support Bluetooth 5.1 and an Isochronous dual-channel connection. The FreeBuds 3 are IPX4 splash resistant. The case packs a 410mAh battery that can provide 16 hours of continuous playback and FreeBuds 3 promise 4 hours of battery on the earbuds (each with 30mAh of battery) that makes it a total of 20 hours. And the batteries can charge from 0%-100% in about 30 minutes through wired Type-C charging (6W) and supports wireless charging (2W).
Huawei FreeBuds 3 Specifications
- 4.5 g (per earbud)
- 48 g (charging case)
- 14.2 mm dynamic with Complex Bass Tube
- Processor: Kirin A1
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1
- 30mAh [Each Bud]
- 410mAh Charging Case
- USB Type-C (5V 1.2A 6W)
- Active Noise Cancellation: Active noise cancellation
- Control: Double-tap control
- Battery Backup: 4 hours on 1 charge, 20 hours with Charging case
- Colors: Ceramic Black, Red, and Ceramic White
- Sensors: 356MHz built-in Audio processor, Bone Sensor, Wearing Detection Sensor
- Huawei FreeBuds 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,900
Don’t Miss: [Top 5] Best Budget TWS Under Rs. 10000 in Nepal
The WF-1000XM3 are Sony’s most popular truly wireless in-ear noise-canceling earphones. The Sony WF-1000XM3 is the successor of the Sony WH-1000X. It offers the same combination of great active noise-canceling and good enough audio quality that the full-size WH-1000XM3 offered but in a more discrete form. The earphones have a very sleek and aesthetic design while the case is chunky and takes more space than its competitors.
The Noise Cancelling feature is said to be 40% better than its previous generation, which itself had an amazing Noise Cancellation. But any sort of Water resistance or sweat resistance rating is missing which is odd for the price range.
The pairing of these earphones with your device is pretty standard, just open the lid and the pairing option prompts up. The earphones can be connected with the Sony Headphones Connect app, available on both Android and IOS to access several features. The earphones can also be connected to the phones with NFC by just tapping at the back. It also has an Adaptive Sound Control feature that adjusts the level of Noise Cancellation based on activity and background noise and it works fine.
The battery gives 6 hours of playtime with Noise Cancellation on and 8 hours with Noise Cancellation off. The case provides 24 additional hours of charge. The earphones charge quickly and can give 90 hours of playtime with just a 10-minute charge. The earphones take about 1.5 hours to charge inside the case and the case itself takes around 3.5 hours to charge through cable. Sadly Sony WF-1000XM3 doesn’t support wireless charging.
Sony WF-1000xm3 Specifications
- Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Approx. 0.3 oz x 2 (Earbuds)
- Approx. 2.8 oz (Charging Case)
- Driver Unit: 0.24-inch, dome type (CCAW Voice Call)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 10 meters Effective Range
- Max. 4 hrs (NC ON)
- Max. 4.5 hrs (NC OFF)
- Approx. 1.5 hrs Charging time
- USB charging (with Case)
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,500
Apple AirPods Pro
The AirPods Pro also has a new distinct design with a smaller stem than its predecessor and brings in the in-ear design with silicon tips. The AirPods Pro comes with three sets of silicone ear tips that click into place. Another big upgrade is the Active Noise Cancellation feature and IPX4 Water and Sweat resistance.
The Active Noise Cancellation system uses two microphones, one on the outside and one on the inside of the earphones. The external microphone monitors the ambient noise and then creates an inverse audio signal that cancels it out. The internal microphone monitors the sound within the earphones and automatically adjusts the noise cancellation for each ear based on the amount of noise coming in. The Airpods pro also brings Transparency mode that makes you feel you’re not even wearing them which helps quite a lot in traffic.
The AirPods Pro has H1 audio processor that enables the AirPods Pro to have low latency that AirPods is known for while also processing the audio, noise cancellation, and hands-free Hey Siri requests. The chip monitors the audio through an internal microphone and adjusts the audio regardless of the shape of the ear and background noise.
The connectivity is as seamless as the standard AirPods which gets paired as you open the lid. It also has the feature to pause the audio if you take them out of your ear and resume as you put them back in. The Earbuds come with a cool feature that uses the internal microphone and tells you if you have chosen the right size for your ear or not.
It provides 4.5 hours of music playing time with the Active Noise Cancellation and 5 hours with the Active Noise Cancellation off. The AirPods Pro provides 3.5 hours of talk time with ANC on. The case provides an additional charge and sums the listening to 24 hours and talk time to 18 hours. The charging case does support fast charging and is said to provide one hour of music or calls after just 5 minutes of charging. The case supports wireless charging and the same case can also be charged by lightning cable.
Apple AirPods Pro Specifications
- 1.22 x 0.86 x 0.94 inches (H x W x D) [Earbuds]
- 1.78 x 2.39 x 0.85 inches (H x W x D) [Charging case]
- 0.19 ounce or 5.4 grams [Earbuds]
- 1.61 ounces or 45.6 grams [Charging case]
- Chip: H1-based System in Package
- Sensors: Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors, Inward-facing microphone, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Speech-detecting accelerometer, Force sensor
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening time [Earbuds]
- 5 hours [ With ANC & Transparency off)
- 3.5 hours of talk time [Earbuds]
- 24 hours of listening time [Charging Case]
- 18 hours of talk time [Charging case]
- IP Rating: IPX4 rating
- Microphones: 4 microphones
- Colors: Black and SoapStone
- AirPods Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 38,500 [Oliz Store] | Rs. 42,000 [EvoStore]
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds are the company’s first in-ear truly wireless Noise-canceling Earbuds. They have a semi in-ear design, ear tips also help block sound passively and have fins to keep them in place.
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds features an option to customize the degree of Noise Cancellation and the Noise Cancellation can be dialed to Zero for Transparency mode. The QuietComfort Earbuds feature a touch-sensitive outside surface and all controls can be accessed using touch gestures that can be customized. The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds have a new volume-optimized Active EQ feature that adjusts the sound based on volume to make up for low-frequency loss at lower volumes and prevents distortion at higher volumes.
The QC Earbuds support Bluetooth 5.1 and the AAC codec and provide seamless connectivity with your device. The Earbuds are also IPX4 rated for water and sweat resistance. The battery can last 6 hours with continuous usage and the case provides two additional charges making the total 18 hours. The Earbuds are said to provide 2 hours of playback time on 15-minute charging. The charging case is Qi-certified for wireless charging.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Specifications
- 1.54″ H x 1.02″ W x 1.06″ D (Earbuds)
- 3.5″ L x 2″ W x 1.25″ D (Charging case)
- 12″ (USB)
- Weight: 0.3 oz each (Earbuds)
- App: Bose Music App (Both Android & iOS)
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Up to 30 ft (9.144 m)
- 2 hours [Earbuds Charging Time]
- 3 hours [Charging case battery charge time]
- 15 minutes for 2 hours [Quick-charge time]
- Up to 6 hours Battery Life
- Type-C Charging
- Qi Wireless Charging
- IP Rating: IPX4-rated
- Microphones: 4 microphones
- Colors: Black and SoapStone
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Price in Nepal: Rs. 42,500
We hope that our list of Best Premium TWS Earbuds Price in Nepal will be helpful for you. this much from us. Keep in touch with us, we will surely update the list after the launch of new premium TWS earbuds in Nepal.
Best Premium TWS Earbuds Price in Nepal [Summary]
|Premium TWS Earbuds||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Buds 2||Rs. 17,999|
|Huawei FreeBuds 3||Rs. 20,900|
|Sony WF-1000XM3||Rs. 34,500|
|Apple AirPods Pro||Rs. 38,500 [Oliz Store] | Rs. 42,000 [EvoStore]|
|Bose QuietComfort Earbuds||Rs. 42,500|
Checkout: [Top 8] Best Budget Fitness Trackers Under Rs. 10000 in Nepal