Only once a year, we witness new iPhone products usually in the month of September. Thanks to Apple, they used to launch four new devices at once so we can choose according to our needs. This September, the company had launched iPhone 13 Series and it’s arriving in Nepal within this week. The iPhone 13 now costs Rs. 1,39,990 for the initial 128GB variant.
- iPhone 13 Mini Price in Nepal | The Cheapest iPhone of the Year
- Apple Watch Series 7 Price in Nepal | Bigger & Better
iPhone 13 Overview
This year, we get 4 new iPhones: iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Yes, iPhone 13 is the successor of last year’s iPhone 12. Not a massive change but iPhone 13 brings a lot of minor changes which fans had been asking for or wished for a long time.
What’s new in this iPhone 13?
- A15 Bionic Chipset
- 20% smaller notch
- Cinematic video mode
- 800 nits XDR display
- New color variants
- iOS 15
The new iPhone 13 is launched where design remains constant. This is the truth as iPhone 13 follows the same design as its predecessor. Only two changes in the design are Minimized Size of Notch and arrangement of Rear camera sensors. The new notch is 20% smaller than the previous generation iPhones but capable of doing all the tasks like Face Unlock, Selfie camera.
iPhone 13 has Ceramic Shield built which is tougher than any smartphone glass, according to the company. So, this device got a glass front, glass back, and aluminum frame. It continues sleek and flat design with rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design.
Talking about the display, iPhone 13 has a 6.1-inches Super Retina XDR display protected by Scratch-resistant ceramic glass with oleophobic coating. It supports 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and 800 nits brightness. Not to forget this display has an 86.0% screen-to-body ratio, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 460 ppi density.
iPhones are always leading in the competition in terms of chipset and their power. The in-house Apple Bionic processor used in iPhones is mostly 1-2years of competition with another Android processor. Now, the chipset gets even better and powerful with the new A15 Bionic. iPhone 13 is powered by an A15 Bionic chipset which is a Hexa-core processor based on 5nm technology with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores.
Furthermore, about the performance, iPhone 1 has a 4‑core GPU and New 16‑core Neural Engine. iPhone 13 has been putting more focus on Machine Learning as the 16 core Neural Engine can perform 15.8trillion operations per second. The price of the iPhone 13 in Nepal varies with its storage variants as the device is available in 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB. Sadly, there is no memory card slot so either chooses a higher storage variant or purchase from Apple Cloud are the only options.
iPhones have been always praised for their camera performance and year by year, it’s more advanced and better. The rear camera sensors have been changed from the vertical line to the horizontal arrangement. iPhone 13 has the most advanced dual-camera system with a 12MP Primary wide lens with sensor-shift OIS and 12MP Ultra-wide lens with 120˚ FOV. On the front, it has a single 12 Selfie Camera having Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control.
For the video recording, the rear camera can shot a 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps which is the same as the front camera. But the new here is inclusion of Cinematic mode for recording videos with shallow depth of field (in 1080p at 30 fps).
Battery & Others
It’s always a mystery about the battery capacity of an iPhone as they are never announced officially. And we usually dont care as they last long enough to satisfy us. The battery capacity of the iPhone 13 is explained according to its use as
- Video playback: Up to 19 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 15 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 75 hours
It can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes with a 20W adapter or higher which is available separately. Recently, Apple omit the inclusion of a power adapter in the box and focusing more on MagSafe charging. Apple is still not interested in microUSB as this device arrives with Lightning, USB 2.0.
For the color options, iPhone 13 arrives with Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink, and Red color options. These are running on iOS 15 which was launched back in Apple Spring Event 2021.
iPhone 13 Technical Specifications
- 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm
- 174 grams
- Ceramic Shield, Glass front, Glass back , Aluminum frame,
- 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED, Dolby Vision, HDR10
- 86% screen-to-body ratio, 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, 460ppi density
- Apple A15 Bionic
- 5 nm Technology
- GPU: 4‑core GPU
- Memory: 128/256/512GB
- OS: iOS 15
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera
- 12 MP, f/1.6, sensor-shift OIS[Primary Wide Lens]
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚[Ultrawide]
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Front Camera:
- 12 MP, f/2.4 [Primary Wide Lens]
- Advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Front Camera Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2×2 MIMO,
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness
- NFC with reader mode
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz and mmWave)
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and BeiDou, Digital compass
- Lightning, USB 2.0
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)
- Sensors: Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Biometric Security: Face ID
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W
- Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W
- Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher
- Colors: Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink, Red
- iPhone 13 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,39,990 [128GB], Rs. 1,56,990 [256GB], Rs. 1,91,990 [512GB],
iPhone 13 Price in Nepal and Availability
Sooner than expected, iPhone 13 is arriving in Nepal. iPhone 13 is arriving in Nepal with the expected starting price of Rs. 130,000 for 128GB variant and go up to Rs. 160,000 for 512GB variant.
|iPhone 13||Price in Nepal|
One of the competitors of the iPhone 13 is the OnePlus 9 Pro which is also launched in Nepal at a similar price range and you might want to check its price and specs.
Normally, iPhone products are expensive as they cost more than one lakhs in Nepal. Not all Nepali people can afford a brand new iPhone 13 but sometimes buying an iPhone and using it for a couple of years can be a better option than changing Android smartphones again and again. Also, Apple provides more than 5 years of Software updates to the older iPhones which we rarely get in any Android smartphone.
So, what are your thoughts regarding iPhone 13 and its pricing in Nepal? Which are the features that attract you to his device? Let us know in the comment section down below.