The use of Drones are increasing in recent years and the one brand that has been successful in producing powerful drones is DJI. DJI has been so popular with imagery solutions and the company keeps upgrading the drones year by year. FYI, DJI OM 5 is recently launched in Nepal as Gimbal with Extension Rod. In this blog, we are discussing the price of DJI Mavic 3 in Nepal, with its specs, features which recently goes official in the international market.
DJI Mavic 3 Overview
In the Nepali market, we already have previous versions of DJI Drones like DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, and many more. The new DJI Mavic 3 is more advanced, packed with exciting features, and upgraded over its predecessor. The key highlights of DJI Mavic 3 are:
- Hasselblad Camera
- Two Cameras, Unlimited Possibilities
- Professional Video Specifications
- Enhanced Safety
- Wi-Fi 6 QuickTransfer
DJI Mavic 3 is highly inspired by its predecessor in terms of design. So, all the changes and upgrades are done in the internal parts.
DJI is popular for Drones but observing its recent products, the company is now an inventive camera company. The inclusion of the Hasselblad Camera in Mavic 3 also proves how much the company is focusing on its photography quality. Hasselblad is the same company with which OnePlus had partnered for its Camera in the OnePlus 9 Pro.
DJI Mavic 3 is equipped with a dual-camera system.
- 20MP Primary Camera
- 4/3 sensor powered by Hasselblad
- 5.1K video quality at 50 frames per second
- 4K video at 120 frames per second (Slow-Mo)
- 12MP Telephoto Camera
- 4X zoom, or claimed 28X hybrid zoom
- 4K video at up to 30 fps
- 1/2″ sensor and f/4.4 aperture
DJI Mavic 3 has updated its safety measures and now, it’s much safer to fly the drone in obstacles full environment, thanks to the updated APAS 5.0 system. Six fish-eye vision sensors and two wide-angle sensors will provide the inputs to detect and avoid obstacles. ActiveTrack 5.0 will help to keep track of subjects and keep them in the frame.
The improved Return to Home(RTH) will automatically calculate the shortest, safest, and energy-efficient route to get back to the home point. According to the DJI,” the camera view is displayed at a resolution close to what the camera actually records.” It has introduced 1080p 60fps transmission speed on the live feed and O3+ signal loss prevention that allows for a maximum control range of 15 km.
With DJI Mavic 3, the battery capacity is also increased. It has a 5000mAh battery and it can provide up to 46minutes of flight time and supports USB-C.
DJI Mavic 3 comes in 3 models: Standard, Fly More Combo, and Cine Premium.
DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo
- Three Intelligent Flight Batteries, One Battery Charging Hub
- One Convertible Carrying Bag
- One ND Filters Set (ND 4/8/16/32)
DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo
- Mavic 3 Cine Drone
- Supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ Video recording of iPhone 13 Pro
- Built-in 1TB SSD
- DJI RC Pro (High-Brightness Display)
DJI Mavic 3 Technical Specifications
- TakeOff Weight:
- Mavic 3: 895 g
- Mavic 3 Cine: 899 g
- Folded (without propellers): 221×96.3×90.3 mm
- Unfolded (without propellers): 347.5×283×107.7 mm
- Max Flight Time: 46 minutes
- Max Hovering Time (no wind): 40 minutes
- Internal Storage: 1TB
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh
- 20MP HasselBlad Camera
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ
- 12MP Telephoto Camera
- 1/2-inch CMOS
- 4K: 3840×2160@30 fps
- 4X Digital Zoom
- Safety: Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 5.0
- Transmission System: Q3+, 1080p 60fps transmission speed
- Supported Mobile Device Connectors: Lightning, Micro USB, USB Type-C
- DJI Mavic 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 328,000 [Standard Version]
DJI Mavic 3 Price in Nepal, Availability
It’s available for purchase on its Official Website for the cost of $2,199 for the standard version, $2,999 for Fly More Combo, and $4,999 for Cine Premium. DJI Mavic 3 has arrived in Nepal with the starting price of Rs. 3,28,000. You can purchase from Oliz Store.
|DJI Mavic 3||Price in the US||Price in Nepal|
|Standard Version||$ 2,199||NPR 328,000|
|Fly More Combo||$ 2,999||NPR 447,000|
|Cine Premium Combo||$ 4,999||NPR 745,800|