Xiaomi has officially launched the Redmi 10 in Nepal. The smartphone boasts various attractive specs and features. In this blog, we discuss the specifications, features, availability, comparison, and price of the Redmi 10 in Nepal.
Redmi 10 Overview
Budget smartphones are always in demand in Nepal. Redmi 10 is the successor to the Redmi 9 that was launched a few years back in Nepal. This smartphone will be competing against the likes of Best Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000 in Nepal. Some highlighting features of the Redmi 10 are listed below:
- 6.71 inches HD+ Display
- Snapdragon 680 4G
- 50MP Dual Camera
- 6000mAh Battery
Design & Display
Starting off with the design, Redmi 10 has an EVOL design. The smartphone measures 169.59 x 76.56 x 9.13 mm in dimension and weighs 203 grams. It has a waterdrop notch at the front that houses a selfie camera. This device is available in various color options Pacific Blue, Midnight Black, and Caribbean Green.
It has a 6.71 inches HD+ IPS LCD Display along with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and a 60Hz refresh rate. The device also supports a 20.6:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits screen brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Under the hood, the Redmi 10 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G chipset. Other smartphones that also use the same processor are Redmi 10C, Vivo Y21e, and many others. It is an octa-core chipset based on a 6 nm manufacturing process that has a max clock speed of up to 2.4GHz. The graphics of the phone is handled by the Adreno 610 GPU graphics.
In terms of memory, the Redmi 10 comes in 4/6GB RAM and up to 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage. You can also expand up to 512GB via a dedicated microSD slot if you need extra storage.
- Realme 9 4G Launched In Nepal With 108MP Camera
- Best Midrange Camera Phones in Nepal
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Price in Nepal | Affordable Tablet in Nepal
As for the cameras, Redmi 10 comes with a dual-camera setup at the rear. It is led by a 50 MP f/1.8 aperture primary camera, accompanied by a 2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
While on the front, the smartphone has a 5 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture. Talking about the videography aspect, both the front and rear cameras record videos up to 1080p@30fps.
Talking about the battery prowess of the phone, the Redmi 10 gets juices from a massive non-removable, Li-Po 6000mAh battery. It also comes with the support of 18W fast charging. The device runs on Android 11 with MIUI 13 on top. For biometrics, this smartphone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock features.
Redmi 10 Specifications
- Body: 169.59 x 76.56 x 9.13 mm
- Weight: 203 grams
- 6.71 inches IPS LCD Display, 60Hz
- 720 x 1600 pixels, a 20.6:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits screen brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC
- 6 nm Technology
- Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 64GB / 128GB; expandable up to 512GB Via Dedicated microSD card slot
- OS: MIUI 13 based on Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera
- 50 MP, f/1.8 [Primary Wide Lens]
- 2 MP, f/2.4 [Depth]
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera:
- 5 MP, f/2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, Proximity
- Biometric Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), and Face unlock
- Li-Ion 6000mAh
- 18W Fast charging
- Colors: Pacific Blue, Midnight Black, and Caribbean Green
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (4/64GB) | Rs. 21,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi 10 Price in Nepal
The Redmi 10 is launched in Nepal at the price of Rs. 18,999 for the 4/64GB variant and Rs. 21,999 for the 6/128GB variant.
|Redmi 10||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Looking at the price range and specifications, the Redmi 10 will be fighting with phones like Realme 9i, Realme Narzo 50, and a few others. Btw, don’t forget to check the Official Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal.