Redmi Note 12 5G With Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Processor Launching Soon in Nepal
Redmi Note 12 5G is launching very soon in Nepal. It is the successor to the Redmi Note 11. The smartphone comes with attractive impressive specifications and features. In this article, we will discuss everything about specifications, features, availability, comparison, and Redmi Note 12 5G in Nepal.
Read: Redmi Note 11T 5G Goes Official With 6.6′ FHD+ Display, Dimensity 810, and 5000mAh Battery
Redmi Note 12 5G Overview
The Redmi Note 12 5G has a sleek & modern design, measuring 165.88mm x 76.21mm x 7.98mm and weighing only 188g. The device features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added durability and has an IP53 rating. The device comes in three colors: Frosted Green, Matte Black, and Mystique Blue. The phone has a stunning 6.67 inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display that offers a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. The phone has a 1200 nits brightness, ensuring the display is easily visible even in bright sunlight. The Reading Mode reduces blue light emission, making it easier on the eyes when reading.
Talking about the photography features of the smartphone, it comes with a triple rear camera setup, that consists of a 48 MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The device comes with a host of photography and video features, including portrait mode, night mode, AI scene detection, and short video mode, among others. On the front, the device features a 13 MP front camera with an f/2.45 aperture, making it ideal for taking selfies and making video calls.
The Redmi Note 12 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset, which provides fast and responsive performance. This chipset includes a 2X Cortex-A78 CPU running at 2.0GHz and a 6X Cortex-A55 CPU running at 1.8GHz. For graphics and gaming, the device is equipped with an Adreno 619 GPU.
Likewise, the Redmi Note 12 5G comes in two variants: 4GB + 3GB virtual memory and 6GB + 5GB virtual memory, both using LPDDR4X technology. The device has an internal memory of 128GB with UFS 2.2 technology and an expandable microSD card slot that can accommodate up to 1TB of additional storage.
The Redmi Note 12 5G boasts a massive 5000mAh battery. It also supports 33W fast charging, you can charge your smartphone from 0% to 50% in just 22 minutes. The device also supports USB OTG, which allows you to transfer files and media from external devices easily. It has an under-display fingerprint sensor, and Faces Unlock.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Price in Nepal | Affordable Tablet in Nepal
- Best 5G Phones in Nepal [Budget to Premium Midrange]
- Xiaomi TV Stick 4K Goes Official With Android TV 11, Dolby Vision/Atmos
Redmi Note 12 5G Technical Specifications
- 165.88 mm x 76.21 mm x 7.98 mm
- 188 gm
- a 6.67 inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1200 nits brightness, SGS eye care, Sunlight Mode, Reading Mode, Contrast ratio: 4500000:1, 100% (typical) DCI P3,
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Processor
- 6 nm mobile platform
- Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 128GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage, expandable up to 1TB
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 12 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 48 MP, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF [Primary Camera]
- 8 MP, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120˚[Ultrawide]
- 2 MP, f/2.4 aperture [Macro lens]
- Rear Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera:
- 13 MP, f/2.45 aperture, 1/3.0″
- Front Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 33W Fast charging support
- Biometrics: Fingerprint (Under Display), and Face unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Geomagnetic sensor and IR blaster
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by),
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot,
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS
- Infrared port, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker
- Redmi Note 12 5G Price In Nepal (EXPECTED): Rs. 30,999 (4GB/128GB) | Rs. 32,999 (6GB/128GB)
Redmi Note 12 5G Price In Nepal
The Redmi Note 12 5G price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 30,999 for the base variant. The smartphone comes in different colors Matte Black, Frosted Green, & Mystique Blue. The Redmi Note 12 5G costs INR. 17,999 for the 4/128GB variant & INR. 19,999 for the 6/128GB variant in India. The device is launching soon in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Redmi Note 12 5G (4/128GB)||INR. 17,999||Rs. 30,999|
|Redmi Note 12 5G (6/128GB)||INR. 19,999||Rs. 32,999|
Also if you want to get other Redmi phones then do read the Official Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal.