The Samsung Galaxy S22 Series is finally launched in Nepal. The smartphones are now available for pre-order in Nepal. The flagship smartphones come with many upgrades and features. In this article, we discuss the specifications, features, availability, and price of the Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus Overview
The Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus is officially launched in Nepal. Likewise Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is also available for pre-order. The smartphone boasts attractive specs and features. Here, check out the highlight specs of both the devices:
- 120Hz display rate
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- 50MP Triple cameras
- One UI 4.1
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+ Protection
Design / Display
The design of smartphones is similar to its predecessors. Samsung Galaxy S22 and Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus are built of Armor Aluminum frames. We can see the same camera-island style at the rear. Samsung Galaxy S22 measures 146.0 x 70.6 x 7.6mm in dimensions and weighs only 168 grams. Whereas Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus measures 157.4 x 70.6 x 7.6mm and weighs only 196 gm. Both the phones come with IP68 dust/water-resistant. There is Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection. The Samsung Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus are available in various color options like Phantom White, Phantom Black, and Pink Gold. The green color is not available in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy S22 features a 6.1-inch flat Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display. Whereas, Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus flexes a larger 6.6 inches FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display. Both the smartphones come along with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, 2340 x 1080 pixels screen resolutions, HDR10+ support, and more. While Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus gets a peak brightness of 1750 nits, the Samsung Galaxy S22 retains the same 1300 nits of peak brightness from its predecessor. Similar to the Galaxy S22 Ultra model, they also have Vision Booster technology.
Under the hood, both the Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus come with a flagship processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. It is a chipset based on 4nm processing technology and has an Adreno 730 for graphics. This is the same processor that has powered Realme GT 2 Pro, OnePlus 10 Pro, and Xiaomi 12. It is attached with 8 LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB internal storage.
As for the cameras of the smartphones, both the Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus have the same camera setup. It is led by a 50 MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture OIS, & Dual Pixel AF. further accompanied by a 12 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture with FOV 120°, and a 10 MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture & 3X optical zoom.
On the front, both devices house a 10 MP selfie camera for selfies and videos. Both Samsung Galaxy S22 and Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus record videos up to up to 8K resolution at 24fps. while the front camera can shoot. at the rear. While the front camera is capable of recording videos up to 4K at 60fps. They come with great camera features like adaptive pixel, detail enhancer, and nightography camera for night pictures & videos.
The flagship phones differ in terms of battery capacity. Samsung Galaxy S22 is backed up by a non-removable Li-Po 3,700mAh battery whereas Galaxy S22 Plus boasts a non-Removable Li-Po 4,500mAh battery. The smartphone arrives with 25W fast charging and 45W Fast wireless charging. Both the smartphones come with a 15W Reverse wireless charging support.
The smartphones feature a 5G network, Dual SIM slot, WiFi 6E for S22+ & WiFi 6 for S22, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Ultra Wide Band, USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go, etc. The phone runs on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12 OS. The smartphones come with an Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor, and Face Unlock for biometrics.
Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus Specifications
- Body: 146.0 x 70.6 x 7.6mm (S22) / 157.4 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm (S22+)
- Weight: 168 gm (S22) / 196 gm (S22+)
- 6.1-inches FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel (S22) / 6.6-inches FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel (S22+)
- 120Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass Victus+
- 20:9 ratio, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 1300 nits brightness (S22) / 1750 nits brightness (S22+)
- Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Processor
- Octa-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8GB
- Memory: 256GB
- Software: One UI 4.1 based on Android 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS [Primary wide camera]
- 12 MP, f/2.2, FOV 120˚, 1/2.55″ 1.4µm [Ultrawide Angle Camera]
- 10 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.94″, 1.0µm, 3x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS [Telephoto Lens]
- Rear Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera:
- 10MP f/2.2 aperture, Dual Pixel AF
- 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Biometrics: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Barometer, Compass, Gyro sensor, Hall sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- WiFi 6 (S22) / WiFi 6E (S22+)
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- NFC, Ultra Wide Band
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital/Plus
- Non-Removable Li-Po 3,700mAh battery (S22) / Non-Removable Li-Po 4,500mAh battery (S22+)
- 25W Fast charging (S22) / 45W fast Charging (S22+)
- Colors: Phantom White, Phantom Black, and Pink Gold.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 | S22 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,24,999 [8/256GB] | Rs. 1,37,999 [8/256GB]
Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus Price in Nepal & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus is officially launched in Nepal. Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus cost Rs. 1,24,999 and Rs. 1,37,999 respectively for 8/256GB variant in Nepal.
|Smartphone Models||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy S22 (8/256GB)||Rs. 1,24,999|
|Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus (8/256GB)||Rs. 1,37,999|