The Wait is finally over. Samsung has officially unveiled its new Galaxy S22 Series in Nepal. Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus are regular S-Series smartphones but Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is now recognized as a new Note device. In this article, we discuss the specifications, features, availability, comparison, and price of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Overview
As of now, Samsung has officially closed its famous “Galaxy Note” Series and we understand that this new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is the new Galaxy Note. This smartphone will take neck-to-neck competition with iPhone 13 Pro Max. Being a flagship smartphone, this device packs some power-packed specs which are:
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 / Exynos 2200
- Dynamic AMOLED 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 108MP Quad Rear Camera
- 5000mAh Battery, 45W Fast Charging
- Built-in S-Pen
By the look of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, we can guess the boxy design has been inherited from the previous Galaxy Note device. This device has a unique camera module on the rear side, separate holes for different camera sensors. It has Gorilla Glass Victus + on the front and rear side with an aluminum frame. This new protection technology is also found in Xiaomi 12 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra comes in a 6.8-inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with the support of QHD+ resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate which can be boosted to 240Hz in game mode. With a punch-hole at the top-center of the display, it supports 1750 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, and 500PPI density.
Another evidence for this device is a Galaxy Note inheritance is it has a built-in slot for S-Pen. Talking about the upgrade, this new S-Pen has 70% less latency than Galaxy Note 20 Ultra’s pen and also supports Bluetooth, accelerometer, and gyro. With a weight of 228grams, it measures 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm.
Without a shadow of a doubt, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is powered by a flagship chipset as it has Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 under the hood. But depending upon the region, this device will also ship with Exynos 2200 processor. Most of the flagship smartphones of 2022 are arriving with this Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset as the OnePlus 10 Pro, Xiaomi 12, and many other phones.
Dispensing upon the processor, this device has either Xclipse 920 or Adreno 730 GPU. For memory, it arrives with 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256/512/1TB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Likewise, it’s running on Android 12 with One UI 4.1 as the User Interface.
Moving on to photography, this device has one of the most powerful camera systems in an Android phone in 2022. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has a Quad rear camera led by a 108MP Primary lens with AF, OIS. Along with this, it has a 10MP Periscope telephoto lens with OIS and 10x Optical Zoom, 10MP Telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, and 12MP Ultrawide lens with 120˚ field-of-View.
On the front, it has a single 40MP Selfie Camera fitted inside the punch-hole cutout. The rear can shoot the video in 8K@24fps while the front in 4K@30/60fps.
Battery & Others
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is equipped with a 5000mAh battery and supported by:
- 45W Fast charging
- USB Type-C 3.2
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
- Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
The ultrasonic under-display fingerprint sensor is available in the device as biometric alongside face unlock. This phone has hit the market in Phantom Black, White, Burgundy, Green, Graphite, Red, Sky Blue color variants. Not to forget, it also supports eSIM.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Specifications
- Figure :
- 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm Dimensions
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), Aluminum Frame
- 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz
- 1440 x 3080 pixels, 500 ppi density,
- Always-on display
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- 4 nm Technology
- GPU: Xclipse 920 – International, Adreno 730 – USA/China/India
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5x
- Memory: 128/256/512/1TB
- Software: One UI 4.0 on top of Android 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera
- 108 MP, OIS, AF, [Primary Wide Camera]
- 10 MP, f/4.9, OIS, 10x optical zoom [Periscope telephoto]
- 10 MP, f/2.4, OIS, 3x optical zoom [Telephoto]
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), Super Steady video
- Rear Camera Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera:
- 40 MP, f/2.2
- 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC, FM Radio, Loudspeaker
- USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM+ eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Biometric Security: Fingerprint (Ultrasonic Under Display) and AI Face Unlock.
- Li-Ion 5000mAh, non-removable
- 45W Fast charging
- 15W Fast wireless charging
- 4.5W Reverse wireless charging
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom White, Burgundy, Green
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,79,999 [12/256GB]
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Price in Nepal & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Nepal is launched at the pricing of Rs. 1,79,999 for 12/256GB model.
|Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra||Price in the USA||Price in Nepal|
|12/256GB||USD 1,300||Rs. 179,999|