Xiaomi 12 Pro Launched in Nepal With Triple 50MP Cameras
Xiaomi has finally launched the much-awaited Xiaomi 12 series globally. Here, we will have a look at the pro variant of the smartphone, Xiaomi 12 Pro. The smartphone. Before its release the device had many leaks and rumors, we have finally got the smartphone now. In this article, we will discuss everything about specifications, features, availability, comparison, and price of Xiaomi 12 Pro in Nepal.
Read: Redmi Note 11T 5G Goes Official With 6.6′ FHD+ Display, Dimensity 810, and 5000mAh Battery
Xiaomi 12 Pro Overview
Xiaomi 12 Pro is the successor to the Xiaomi 11 Pro. The smartphone arrives with various upgrades and features compared to its predecessor. Xiaomi 12 Pro is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor same as the Realme GT 2 Pro. The company has unveiled 3 new smartphones during the event:
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Xiaomi 12X
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Ultra [Q1 2022]
Xiaomi 12 Pro arrives with an enormous 6.73 inches Samsung E5 AMOLED LTPO display. It also supports a screen resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels and offers a higher 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch smapling rate. It also comes wiith HDR10+ contents and can hit up to 1500 nits of brightness, 521 PPI density, Dolby Vision, Gorilla Glass Victus Protection, and more.
Xiaomi 12 Pro measures 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.16 mm in dimension and Weighs is more than a non-Pro model, standing at 205g. It features a bit larger physical keys and optical sensors. The phone has a rectangular camera module with the triple camera setup at the rear. Likewise, it also has punch-hole design for front camera. The Xiaomi 12 Pro arrives in different color options like black, pink, green, and blue.
The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. It is an octa-core processor based on 4 nm processing and has a clock speed of up to 3.0GHz. For graphics, it is paired with Adreno 730 GPU. In terms of memory configuration, Xiaomi 12 Pro comes paired with up to 12GB LPPDR5 RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. It is running on MIUI 13 based Android 12 OS. Sadly, we don’t get a microSD card slot for memory expansion.
Xiaomi 12 Pro boats a super large 2900mm² surface area VC liquid cooling system. It helps to keep the temperature stable and cool. So you can play games and run application without heating problems and smoothly.
Now moving on to the photography of the smartphone, Xiaomi 12 Pro also comes with a triple camera array same as its base variant Xiaomi 12. The camera is Led by a 50MP Sony IMX707 primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture, a 50MP Samsung S5KJN1 ultra-wide-angle lens along with a 115-degree FOV, and a 50MP Samsung S5KJN1 telephoto sensor.
While on the front, the smartphone features a single 32MP Selfie camera on a punch-hole cutout. The smartphone also gets the “Cyber Focus” feature which was seen previously on CyberDog.
Battery & Others
Xiaomi 12 Pro gets its juices from a non-removable 4,600mAh capacity battery. Likewise, it also comes with the support for 120W fast charging technology. It also arrives with 50W Fast Wireless Charging, 10W Reverse Wireless Charging, Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 4+, etc. As per the brand’s claims, Xiaomi 12 Pro takes only 18 minutes to completely charge the phone up to 100 %.
As for the security of the phone, it offers an in-display display fingerprint scanner, and Face Unlock. The smartphone also features quad speakers tuned by Harman Kardon.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Technical Specifications
- 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.2 mm (6.44 x 2.94 x 0.32 in)
- 204 g or 205 g
- 6.73-inch Samsung E5 AMOLED LTPO display, HDR10+
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 419 ppi density
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1
- 4 nm Technology
- 1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Array
- 50 MP, f/1.9, 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS [Primary Camera]
- 50 MP, f/2.4, 115˚[Ultrawide]
- 50 MP, f/1.9, PDAF, 2x optical zoom [Telephoto lens]
- Rear Camera Video: 8K@24/30fps, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Front Camera:
- 32 MP, f/2.5
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- NFC, Infrared Port
- Harmon Kardon quad-speaker unit
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyro, compass, Virtual proximity sensing
- Biometrics: Fingerprint (Under Display), and Face unlock
- Li-Ion non-removable 4,600mAh battery
- 120W Fast charging
- 50W Fast Wireless Charging
- Reverse wireless charging 10W
- Colors: Pink, Black, Green, and Blue
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,14,999 [12/256GB]
Xiaomi 12 Pro Price in Nepal, Availability
Xiaomi 12 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 1,14,999 in Nepal. It is the only variant available in Nepal. The flagship phone competes with the likes of the OnePlus 10 Pro, Realme 9 Pro Plus, etc.
|Xiaomi 12 Pro||Price (Global)||Price in Nepal|
|12/256GB||$ 999||Rs. 1,14,999|
Also if you want to get other Redmi phones then do read the Official Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal.