Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge Goes official with a whopping 120W fast charging
At the beginning of 2022, new smartphones start to flood the market. Most of the phones launched this January are flagship smartphones. Xiaomi launched Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12X, and Xioami 12 Pro in China and Xiaomi 11i, 11i Hypercharge in India. In this blog, we discuss the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge in Nepal.
Xiaomi 11i, 11i Hypercharge Overview
As most of the innovations in smartphones are directed toward fast charging technology, Xiaomi launched these smartphones with whopping 120W fast charging. FYI, these smartphones are already available in China by the name of Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus. The selling point of these devices are:
- 120Hz Smooth AMOLED Display
- 108MP Triple Pro Camera
- 120W Xiaomi Hypercharge /67W TurboCharge
- 100% Charge in 15 Mins
- Dual Symmetrical Stereo Speakers
120Hz Smooth AMOLED Display
The Xioami 11i and 11i Hypercharge both have identical designs and display specs. They arrive in a flat display design similar to iPhone 13 Series. With punch-hole cutout at the top-center of the display, bezels are now minimum all around the corners. The device measures 163.7 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm, weighs 207 grams, and has glass in full body.
Xioami 11i Hypercharge comes in a 6.67-inches AMOLED display and supports a 120Hz Smooth refresh rate. FYI, Realme GT 2 Pro also arrives with a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. Furthermore, on 11i’s display, it supports HDR10, 1200 nits peak brightness, and 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Xiaomi 11i and 11i Hypercharge, both are powered by the same chipset, MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G. It’s a 5G embedded processor based on 6nm technology with octa-cores and got a max clock speed up to 2.5GHz. The task of graphics is handled by Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. On to the memory, it has 6/8GB RAM and 128/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage. Other features regarding performance and 5G are:
- Truly Global 5G- 8 Band Support
- 3GB Virtual RAM
- Vapor Chamber Cooling
- Dual 5G SIM Support
- Expandable Storage up to 1TB
The trend of using 108MP Rear cameras is now prominent in smartphones and Xiaomi cant stay back from this trend. Both Xiaomi 11i and 11i Hypercharge brings 108MP Primary wide camera with the support of an 8MP ultrawide lens with 120˚ FOV and 2MP Macro Lens. Recording video in 4K can be done with this camera at 30fps. On the front, they have a single 16MP Selfie Camera.
Battery & Others
The highlight of these smartphones is their battery, precisely fast-charging capacity. Also, these two smartphones are different in terms of just fast charging technology. Xiaomi 11i has a bigger 5160mAh battery with the support of 67W fast charging whereas Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge got a smaller 4500mAh battery but whopping 120W fast charging.
Both of these phones arrive with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 and are available in Camo Green, Stealth Black, Purple Mist, Pacific Pearl color options. For a better audio experience, it has a Stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos, and also supports a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi 11i, 11i Hypercharge Specifications:
- 163.7 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm
- 207 grams
- 6.67 inches AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 86.1% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 395 ppi density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G
- 6 nm Technology
- Octa-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Memory: 128/256GB
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera
- 108 MP, f/1.9 [Primary Wide Lens]
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120 [Ultrawide]
- 2 MP, f/2.4 [Macro]
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Front Camera:
- 16 MP, f/2.5
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (Dual-band), Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 5.2
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dual 5G SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance sensor, 360° ambient light sensor, acceleration sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, infrared remote control, X-axis linear m
- Biometric Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted), Face unlock
- Xiaomi 11i: 5160mAh, 67W Fast Charging
- Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge: 4500mAh, 120W Fast Charging
- Colors: Camo Green, Stealth Black, Purple Mist, Pacific Pearl
Xiaomi 11i and 11i Hypercharge Price in Nepal
The starting price of Xiaomi 11i and 11i Hypercharge in India are INR 24,999 and INR 26,999 respectively for the 6/128GB RAM/ROM variant. The expected price of Xioami 11i Hypercharge in Nepal is to be around Rs. 46,999 for base 6/128GB variant. Check out Best Smartphones Under Rs. 50000 in Nepal.
|Phones||Variants||Price in India||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|Xiaomi 11i||6/128GB||INR 24,999||Rs. 44,000|
|8/128GB||INR 26,999||Rs. 46,999|
|Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge||6/128GB||INR 26,999||Rs. 46,999|
|8/128GB||INR 28,999||Rs. 49,999|
You are suggested to look over Official Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal for all the Xiaomi as well as Redmi Phones available in Nepal.