Launching the Lite variant after the launch of flagship smartphones is a current but successful trend in the smartphone market. Most of the flagship devices have their own lite variant. This is done to reduce the price but with the sacrifice of some specs of the main device. Xiaomi Mi had recently launched in the market and now, we got the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G. Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is launched in Nepal with the starting price of Rs. 45,999 for 8/128GB.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Overview
From the early impression, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G has the potential to be the Best Smartphone under Rs. 50000 in Nepal. The key features of Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G are
- Light (158g) and Slim (6.81mm)
- 6.55″ AMOLED screen with 90Hz Refresh rate
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 778G
- 4250mAh (typ) battery with 33W fast charging
Lets dig deeper into this device and find out what it brings and how it can handle the competition in the price range.
The design of Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is similar to Xiaomi 11 Series with a huge and new rear camera design. According to the company, this device is one of the slimmest and lightweight smartphones of this year. It has dimensions of 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm and weight of 158 grams. For dust and splash protection, it got IP53 ratings.
On the front, this device comes in a 6.55-inches FHD+ AMOLED display and supports 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Refresh rate has been a basic need in mid-range smartphones and this device fulfills the quota with 90Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, it has a 85.3% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 ratio and 402 ppi density. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Under the hood, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor. This is the same chipset that powers the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal at a bit higher price. This is an octa-core processor with max clock speed up to 2.4GHz and based on 6nm technology. Talking about the performance, it has AnTuTu Score of 527663 (v9), GeekBench of 2832 (v5.1) and GFXBench of 28fps (ES 3.1 on screen).
Coupled with SD778G chipset, it has Adreno 642L as the GPU of the device. For the memory, it arrives in two LPDDR4X RAM variants: 6/8GB and 128/256GB internal storage variants. The memory is expandable via a shared MicroSD slot.
Time and again, Xiaomi devices are improving in their camera capability and the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is much improved one. This device has a Triple rear camera led by a 64MP Primary sensor. Other camera sensors are 8MP Ultra-wide lens with 119˚FOV and 5MP Telephoto Macro lens. We got Dual-LED dual-tone flash and it supports HDR, panorama and many other features. It can record video in 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps.
On the front, it has 20MP Single Camera fitted inside the itny punch-hole at the top-center of the display. Not 4K but this camera can record video in 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps with Time-lapse selfie feature.
Battery & Others
Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery is available in the device with 33W fast charging present within the box. The charging can be done with USB Type-C 2.0 and also supports USB On-The-Go. Running on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It is available in various color variants: Truffle Black (Vinyl Black), Bubblegum Blue (Jazz Blue), Peach Pink (Tuscany Coral), Snowflake White (Diamond Dazzle).
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Specifications
- 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm
- 158 grams
- 6.55 inches AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 800 nits(HBM), 85.3% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 402 ppi density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G
- 6 nm Technology
- Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Memory: 128/256GB
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera
- 64 MP, f/1.8 [Primary Wide Lens]
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119 [Ultrawide]
- 5 MP, f/2.4 [Macro]
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Front Camera:
- 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (Dual-band), Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 5.1
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, Proximity
- Biometric Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted), Face unlock
- Li-Ion 4250mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W
- Colors: Truffle Black (Vinyl Black), Bubblegum Blue (Jazz Blue), Peach Pink (Tuscany Coral), Snowflake White (Diamond Dazzle)
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 45,999 [8/128GB], Rs. 48,999 [8/256GB]
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Price in Nepal, Availability
The price of Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G in Nepal is Rs. 45,999 for 8/128GB and it goes up to Rs. 48,999 for 8/128GB variant.
|Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G||Price in Nepal|
Under Rs. 50,000 in Nepal, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G will face tough competition with various popular smartphones like Poco F3, OnePlus Nord CE and many others. You can also checkout Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal for available xiaomi devices with price and specs list.