Vianet Communications, one of the leaders of Internet Service Providers in Nepal have come with a new contest. The brand has launched the TikTok Video Contest for users. The winner of the Vianet Tiktok Video Contest will win a huge amount of Rs. 50,000 in Cash Prize. Here, we have discussed about the new contest from the ISP.
Vianet UltraFi TikTok Challenge
The ISP recently brought the “UltraFi” package to provide high-speed, high-quality Internet services to their consumers. The UltraFi Package consists of 125/175/250 Mbps internet plans. The users must use the original Vianet ULTRAFI soundtrack to participate. The Campaign commenced from January 01, 2022, to February 28, 2022.
- DJI Mavic 3 Launched in Nepal | Most Advanced Drone
- Best Smartphones Under Rs. 60000 in Nepal [Latest & Updated]
Terms and Conditions
- The campaign starts from January 01, 2022, to February 28, 2022.
- The video must be uploaded within 27th February. (Midnight)
- The winner of the Vianet UltraFi TikTok Challenge will win Rs. 50,000 in cash.(Taxes will be applicable in the prize)
- Only Nepalese Citizens staying in Nepal are Eligible for the contest.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The participant must use the #ULTRAFI_Vianet hashtag and tag @vianetcommunication in the caption while posting the video.
- Vianet reserves the right to use the profile picture, information of the participant, winner for the purpose of any promotional use in print, outdoor and digital media.
- Employees and family members of Vianet are not allowed to participate & win the contest. If found, the contestant will be disqualified.
- The winner does not have a right to demand the prizes of their preferences. Vianet will not offer any alternatives for the prizes in part or whole.
- Vianet holds all the right in conducting this contest and its decision will remain irreversible and final.
- The company also holds the right at the discretion of the contest in case of conflict.
So, we would encourage our readers to participate in this contest and test their luck. Adios, stay safe, stay healthy